New directors need to hit the ground running if they are to fill those skills gaps on your board. It can be a daunting task for a new board member, but these tips will help you support them to be their best as quickly as they can.
Here are the best strategies to help your directors be effective from day one.
In this guide, you'll discover:
- What makes a board effective
- The specific challenges new directors face
- The 17 contents of an effective welcome pack
- The type of activity that can help new directors feel welcome
- 5 essential tips to pass on to new directors